AMEB exams is a graded system of online and written examinations, which is accredited professionally both in Australia and overseas. It is the only organisation which is formally linked and collaborating with a wide range of Australian and worldwide universities.
AMEB Exams gives our students a widely recommended and highly respected qualification which will support their talent and hone their skills. We encourage students of all ages to work towards sitting for AMEB examinations.
Depending on each student’s proficiency and ability level, AMEB Exams offers each student them the chance to be examined online or in written form.
AMEB provides detailed reports to each student for their practical examinations.
AMEB offers syllabuses and examinations in a broad range of subjects including:
- Music Teaching
- Music Theory (Theory of Music, Musicianship, Music Craft)
- Keyboard (Piano, Piano for Leisure, P Plate Piano, Organ, Electronic Organ)
- Strings (Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass, Classical Guitar, Harp)
- Woodwind (Recorder, Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, Saxophone, Saxophone for Leisure)
- Brass (Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Bass Trombone, Tuba, Euphonium)
- Brass Band Instruments (Instruments in B flat, E flat and C)
- Voice (Singing, Singing for Leisure)
- Contemporary Popular Music (Keyboard, Vocal, Drum Kit, Guitar, Bass)
- Musical Ensembles (Brass, Mixed, Percussion, Strings, Woodwind)
For those who seek continuous improvement, AMEB exams are great way to get out of your comfort zone and test yourself.